Monday, June 28, 2010

Where It All Began...

"Are you done taking his picture yet? Look at me! I can sit on my toy box with my stuffed animals and you can take pictures of me instead!", a 2 year old me begged for attention from my Granny while she took polaroid after polaroid of my new baby brother. Once I'd decided that my shoot was complete and my photographer could be dismissed, my Granny told me that when I grew up I could spend all day getting my picture taken and get paid for it. She said I could be a model. What she failed to mention, however, was that I would need to put the lollipops down and start myself on an 800 calorie diet beginning that day. She didn't even suggest I start doing pull ups to build my flabby 2 year old arms.

So, you see, my Granny is partially (read: mostly) to blame for this blog. I'm a 20-something (yeah, I'm not sharing my age!) assistant retail manager on house arrest due to my heart condition. This is day one. Boredom has already become that friend that visits and just can't tell when you're shooting them cues to be heading out. You know the kind I'm talking about. You could literally fall asleep on them, but they'd just scoot you over then raid your fridge. Anyways, I'm always being told that really random things happen to me. Everyone seems to find my recounts entertaining, so I thought, hey.. I might as well spend my time telling the world my story. If Tori Spelling can do it 3 times, why can't I?!

No comments:

Post a Comment